Friday, July 08, 2011

Long procastinated post

Guess what I'll post about today? Finally about my China trip back in April from the 20th all the way to 2nd May with my family.

Defintely not a good holidays. Not because the group is not nice, not because the scenary is lousy. Its just plainly DYNASTY TRAVEL SUCKS BIG TIME! Yet til now they refused to refund me 1 full day of my tour package. Can you imagine having to miss your intended itinerary but sit in the coach for 7 hours to reach another destination BUT...still ended up waiting for almost 3 hours walking around in strange and lousy shopping district, topped with waiting in KFC. All because? Because the dear tour guide wanted to earn extra pocket money when my family, we refuse to go. Spoilt my whole holiday mood... haiz..

Nevertheless, I still have some pleasant memories of the trip. Here are some photos to share

My handsome daddy candidly posed for me
Photobucket

My cute mummy asked me to take a pic of her practising taiji
Photobucket

The three sisters on the Yangtze cruise where we passed the dams
Photobucket

My hubby with his undersized straw hat
Photobucket

Me looking so orangie with that yellow tee and orange vest
Photobucket

Me again taking BIG steps on the not so big stones
Photobucket

Me taking pictures of mini stones in stream while hubby snapped this shot of me
Photobucket

Check out these 2 kiddos I met during the trip. Ain't kids' expressions just so natural?
Photobucket Photobucket

This is what impressed me the most during the Yangtze cruise. The handpainted glass art. How fine are the works...
Photobucket

Mummy and my birthday cake given to us during the gala dinner. There are daily birthday celebrations on board.
Photobucket

My shy mummy and 30 year old me :)
Photobucket

Lastly... say CHEESE... picture of me and my silly hubby with his spastic eye mask
Photobucket

No comments: