Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back with photos

Finally here to update my blog with some photos.

First of all the long awaited family portraits...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've finally stopped my procastination and proceed to make rubberstamp for my crafty site. Here's how it look like.
Photobucket

Did I mentioned that I handmade 60 photo tags for Amanda's first birthday?

Here's the cutting progress. Everything in 60s...very SIONG ar..
Photobucket

But the output is really good. I love all the colorful papers.
Photobucket

Here's the completed look of the photo tag.
Photobucket

And here's how it look when photo is pulled out. Isn't princess Amanda just so angelic?
Photobucket

I did some crafting for the fund raising event in office to aid the Japan Red Cross Society. Donated some of my handmade accessories, post-it pads, notebooks and photoframes. Here to name some of the many...

The post-it pads
Photobucket

The notebooks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The photoframes
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: