Goodbye 2010 and Embrace 2011...
Today's the 4th day of 2011. Hope I'm not too late in writing my blog.
Let's start with closing of 2010 which I had wanted to write but procastinated... AGAIN.. (what's new anyway :D)
Let's see...what have I achieved in 2010. Hopefully didn't miss anything out
- got my 5th year service award with my current company
- graduate from the god damn school
- travel wise, went Korea, Sydney, Melaka, Bintan
- went back voluntary work, although just 1 for this year but a good start
- hubby bought me a bicycle, we started cycling
- our 1st year anniversary
- started my 1st online small business to customise scrapbook stuffs
- started a blog for my online small business
- bought myself a 18-135mm lens
Gosh.. seriously nothing fantastic for me.. Is my life really so boring? I think I need a more exciting life.. let's see what I can set as target for myself in 2011.
Here are what I wish I can achieve in 2011
- take my basic theory test
- start my driving practical and target for a license
- furnish up my blog with all entries (wedding and accessories up too)
- start facebook account for online store
- ROLLOUT the whole passionquirks and try the whole passion, crafty business out
- travel wise, to US with hubby and China with family?
- find a new job, something I can earn more $ to justify for my degree IF my current job STILL show no mercy to my remuneration package
- a MAJOR one, make a baby? :D
Well, those are my resolutions. Hopefully I can achieve them. Good luck to all who set resolutions too. Let's work towards our goal and look forward to a good year!