Monday, August 10, 2009

Finally I post something...

Finally I post something. Procastinator has been thinking what to write, what to update. Perhaps a short entry here to tell all... I'M STILL ALIVE!!! hehe...

Well eating combo meals ain't nice when these combos are work+school+wedding. Taking it easier now since more things are done. Let me take a moment here to brainstorm what's left for wedding
- day and night schedules
- ang pow list
- caterer
- table arrangements
- guestbook (hmmm don't know to make or just use the one Amara give)
- bridal shots montage
- burn photos into cd for hotel
- PACK MY STUFFS!

I think that should be all? Hmmm better start doing else no time... no time.. no time le!

Ok that's all cos I'm logging off for dinner... late one...

3 comments:

cvodka said...

more updates... more updates....

cvodka said...

so how's everything now ?

Lydia said...

boh eng post... haha no..rather..boh mood to sit down n post :D things ah...normal lor, left some schedule plannings and so logistic...mostly done le