Saturday, February 21, 2009

A busy Friday

I had an amazingly busy Friday. BUT... I truly enjoyed every single moment, close to 12 full hours of fun together with my hubby. We started off with meeting at HDB hub at 10am for our lease agreement appointment with the officer to pay our 5% downpayment for our BTO flat. Then off for late lunch at Mac, then off to pass some documents to hubby's friend. Then we went bridal shop for my gown trial session. Can you imagine 5+hrs of gown tryings? In and out of the big and bulky gowns? Gosh, I never realise that gowns are all pretty heavy! They sure weigh a TON! Haha..Decided on both my day and evening gowns. Actually posted an album in facebook this morning with some sneak pictures BUT was ordered by Mr Chan to take them down. Reason? 'take down la, no more surprise if you post' So... to keep all my dear friends in suspense, you shall not see any of my gown selection photos! Haha, with an exceptional though. Because she's online when I post the photos! :D Went Jalan Kayu for briyani and prata dinner then off to Tampines Courts and Ikea for some renovation brainstorm session then head back home. Indeed tiring but I really had fun. HUGS for my dear hubby for so much suggestions and comments. I love the details shared by him today. At least I know what he wants too :)

Oh. I made a pair of new specs. Was asked by the optician to go len-less for few days because of the hazy weather and my dry eyes. Here are some snapshots of me and my nerdy specs!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I managed to scrap 4 sticky post-it pads for my colleagues. No time to do more, so sorry to a few more closer colleagues that my gift didn't come in time for Valentine's day. They'll just have to wait patiently for my next round of scrappy mojo to come visit me :p And these are what I scrapped
Photobucket

Here's another scrappy project by me. Cynthia from Laines gave me a heart shaped acryllic and asked me to scrap it. Here's what I've came out with and was pretty pleased with myself :p

1 comment:

Creative B Bee said...

Hi! Long time never come here. Your SB inproved SOOOOoo....much!!!