Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Finally....something's cooked

Wohoo… I bet you guys have no idea how much I miss scrapping! Lately nothing dangles in my brain to strike the inspiration bell and that’s the main reason to the lack of posts in my blog :p

OK. Finally done up the mini album I got started a week ago! Saw the Maya Road tag untouched in my stash box, felt abit wasted. So…I dug out some photos and decided to give it a go and created an album titled ‘noteworthy.. a new member’ Greatly inspired by Lia to use crystals and beads on her craft works that I’ve decided to make a bunch on my front cover.

Front page
Photobucket

The inner pages
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back of the album
Photobucket

Was especially scrappy last night. I even scrapped the Muji namecard holder for hubby. Hmmm he requested to have the namecard holder scrapped. Initially I have no idea what to scrap. He asked me to put a photo of us… I was like thinking how should I go about it. Ding Ding! Bell starts ringing and here you go, my finished masterpiece :p
Photobucket

No comments: