Sunday, November 09, 2008

Wow...November already

Time flies huh...so fast and we're reaching year end already. Its now Novemeber, another month to Christmas. Time to start drilling my brain for gift ideas.

Have been busy with sorting ROM photos, planning for my Macau/HK trip as well as my best friend's wedding. Winkx2, 2 weeks past just like that. Time really flies...I need more time manz....hehe...This post shall be short, I'm going to do some scrapping now then off to my sushi making. :p

Here's the link to my ROM photos
http://www.mywedding.com/johnnylydia/photo_106140_12056347.html

I've finally completed a mini album for some of my favourite ROM photos. Scraplift Scarlet Lime August project instructions. Here you go..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

---------------------- edited at 3pm --------------------------------------
Just scrapped a layout. Had fun playing with glimmer mist on the white prima flowers, stamped wordings using different colors on the flowers.. So fun lor..but Sassafras Lass papers are really hard to scrap. Perhaps not really my style. Hehe..anyway I quite like the final outcome of the layout la. :p

Photobucket

---------------------- edited at 5.20pm --------------------------------------
Yummy yummy yum yum.............I made these!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Creative B Bee said...

So lovely mini album.
And sooo.....yummy shushis you make..i better go and take my lunch now.