Monday, August 11, 2008

Brand new week

Happy 43rd Birthday to Singapore! Maybe this wish came too late since its 9th Aug and its already 11th Aug now. Hehe...But wish better than never wish mah :p

Surfed net this morning for Olympics 100m Butterfly Women's category. Too bad Tao Li didn't manage to break her personal best and get a medal for Singapore. Nevertheless, I still feel she has done a fabulous job *thumbs up*

This is a scene I captured on Sat afternoon around 4pm at City Hall MRT. Scary? I'm going down to take East bound train and this is what I saw! Scary right?


This is the sumptuous steamboat dinner I had with my bf while watching National Day Parade. BUT! The sickening thing is... This meal caused my bf and me to have food poisoning! I didn't suffer much just 1.5days of 'foodless' treat because I simply feel like puking but nothing came out! But then my dear bf is on MC today. Still can't believe all these sumptuous food actually cause us to suffer so much! Is it the BEEF? Gosh!

1 comment:

Wei Sian said...

Wish bf speedy recovery, naughty beef!