Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Isn't it just so fast?

Gosh...Can you look at your calendar again? Its 22nd APRIL!!! Fast hor? Its like not long ago we just celebrated Christmas and countdown to 2008 and Chinese New Year. And NOW? Going to be May very soon.

Nothing much past week. Enjoyed my weekend. Ended up with those photos. Don't get bored oh...Its another pictorial blog :p

Ah...In case some of you don't know. One of my favourite fruit is STRAWBERRY! This photo tells it all!


My beads that I ordered from Esty...Nice?


The STRAWBERRY earrings I made for myself...Not bad right? But more rooms for improvement.


Hehe...My wedding band from Lee Hwa. The Destinee range. Mine is the one with 3 diamond studs. I love them. They're under great care, with my bf :p


This is our dinner on Saturday night. Went watch Forbidden Kingdom at PS...then had dinner at Ichiban with A,LS and Mr L. Oh that day we ate alot. Trust me! REALLY alot. Snacked during movie, dinner, Thai desserts when playing pool and beancurd+dough fritters for SUPPER! WAhahahaha...


The more horrifying part.. on SUNDAY! Haha...met up with my good old time pals for lunch at Werners Oven at Siglap. Its a German restaurant. I love the sausages and the dessert!

That's the bread with abit of salty taste because of the salt on top..Then the other plate is the cheese with cranberry sauce.


This is platter for 3...But we have 4 people for lunch that day. Eat til BLOATED!


This is German LUNCHEON MEAT underneath the egg...


Know whats left over? This is what's left over!!! THE BONE! Hahahaha...


The yummy dessert...I love the crumbs...


Done up this mini album as belated birthday present for one of my col...Miss C. Glad she love it. :)








Ok suddenly feel tired again. I going for my beauty sleep liao. Til my next post...Ciaoz...

2 comments:

Creative B Bee said...

Great present! No one will reject a gift like this. I hope (pray hard) I have a friend 'got heart'(you xing) like you!!!!

babelittlethings said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Hahhahaaha! Really, it is my precious gift of all! Anything to do with my dance life! Really appreciated it! I owe you want but you need to wait gal! Chuckles!