Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My meaningful long weekend

Had an ultra meaningful long weekend this time round. Why? Read on and you'll know why :)

Friday was Singapore's public holiday. It was GOOD FRIDAY! Nothing significant to me but I like it just because its another rest day for me. Dear bf picked me up at Bedok and we went over to Parkway Parade for some shopping, grocery shopping to prepare for our Saturday's bbq. Then went over his house to do some marinating. Had Korean style steamboat for dinner that night with his family at home.

Quick summary on what I've done over at Sentosa.

Saturday
Woke up early, not because I'm ultra excited over my long weekend. But rather my bio clock auto wake me up. Went NTUC with mummy, came back home and start packing. Went over Harbourfront to meet bf, MQ and WT and off we go to SENTOSA! I booked the Kampung Hut from Costa Sands Resort. Went for my 1st luge ride. Its FUN! Had my bbq and off we go to explore Sentosa at night.

The Kampung Hut. We stay at Bugis Hut A.

This is one of the main character for SONG OF THE SEA, last time known as Musical Fountain. We now need to pay S$6 to watch the show.


Some random pix of us having fun when playing the luge and skyride..




Just 4 of us for the bbq. Nice and cosy...

Some of our bbq FOOD...

Us posing when we're having our night walk


Sunday
We started our day off with Delifrance breakfast. Then off to Imbiah Lookout to purchase our combo package for entrance to Butterfly Park, 4D show, Merlion and Images of Singapore for S$30.90. Basically bf and me became tourists for a day! Its fun, I enjoyed it totally. Main reason? Because I took lots of photos and of cos get to spend quality time with my dear bf. He's cheeky. There are some photos which I won't post because its him posing all SILLY! Haha..

Our ticket for the day tour..

Us inside Butterfly Park with the parrots. Very cute right? I mean the parrots...

Me posing...This is actually the 2nd take. I like this shot most...SO CANDID!

Peek-a-poo~~~ The olden days television. People have to pay 50cents to watch from this tiny hole.

Say cheese! That's us with the Merlion...

Sunset for Sunday, 23rd March 2008


I shall now look forward for free time to do some serious scrapping about this Sentosa Trip. Of cos that will have to wait for quite sometime. At least after my exam and FYP report, website and presentation due. Hehe..Happy waiting! :p

1 comment:

Muimui said...

Thanks for inviting us. It was really great to take a break from the buzz buzz buzz of city life...

p/s: you realy look great in that photo...