Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun and tiring weekend

Very fun and tiring weekend for me. Read on and you'll know why :p

Had lesson at 9am on Saturday. Finished and went down Chinatown to meet my sister and mummy for some short walk. Main motive is to go cut some cloth...yes cloth...mummy going help me make 2 dresses. Hehe..not that I can't fit into dresses sold outside, mainly because I can't find what I really like. So cut 2 different color - Pink and Copper-Gold. Pink one is for MH's wedding in April. She particularly request for PINK. OMG..can't imagine myself in WHOLE PINK. Like a PIG lor..hahaha...The other Copper-Gold, I like it, so mummy say cut then she slowly think of pattern to make another dress for me. I LOVE MY MUMMY.

After Chinatown, went down to City Hall to meet bf and friends to go IT show. Kauz. Really is 'people mountain people sea' lor.. Gheesee...Managed to buy my compact photo printer. Hehe to be exact, dear bf bought it for me. Wanted to buy Selphy CP740, but end up we both like the printout of Canon Selphy ES20 more, so he say I can choose whichever I like so I choose ES20. Thanks darling!

After Suntec, went over friend's house at Punggol. Yum~ Had dinner at the coffeeshop with nice crab beehoon and zi char. Long time never eat zi char. I'm loving it! Went up house, settle the wedding slide for friend's wedding. Chit chat, watch soccer. Bf send me home and its 1+am when I head off to bed.

Woke up at 610am, get prepared and head down to Furama Riverfront to be jie mei for my friend's wife. She's a Vietamese so only LS and me as jie meis. Some photos to share below. I don't have the actual dinner photos yet though. Overall day ceremony and dinner is a big blast. Everything went on smoothly and I'm happy for the couple. Wish them eternal happiness!

The sabo ingredients...We really very lenient already...
Photobucket
We posing with our HEARTS...
Photobucket
The masterpiece after sabo work..
Photobucket
The fun group of bros and sisters...
Photobucket
Bros and sisters siao liao...
Photobucket

No comments: