Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Monday

Its Monday and yes I'm at work. But whole office is pathetically QUIET! All went Batam le. Left only I think whole office have 8 people only bah. Anyway can't dwell on it anymore, its a fact I have to accept that I CAN'T GO BATAM! :|

Some photos to update.

Here's what I had on saturday for dinner with my cousins. We went Breeks at Taka.




This is my sinful dinner on sunday at uncle's house for grandma's bday. 4 BIG eaters not around, end up stuffing food into our stomach... Duhz...


I've done up an album for MH...FINALLY! Pretty surprise that I took only about 3 hrs to complete the whole thing. Hehe...anyway just in time for her 1st year anniversary on 12th Dec. Hope she'll like it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: