Thursday, October 18, 2007

total bad mood

how i wish you're here in sgp now...how i wish i can cry wif u ard...sorry to make you worry n sad now with this post after you read..but i just need a place to pour out my woes... :'(

things just aint going well for me...ppl study i also study..am i stupid or am i pure unlucky? i noe very well i dun belong to the smart category n i noe also very well i've put in much effort for every modules i've taken. sch wan fail me, there's nothing i can do also...but y just cant they understand? i cried...yes...i cried..i was upset when my mummy kind of tell me off for not putting in effort. i'm not a robot, i'm a human...i need time to rest, to relax also leh..haiz..i just dunno how to explain...i'll bite on and carry on..but muz find $$$ 1st to pay...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is sooooooo impt....whr r my $$$$$$$$$....i also dunno whr hv they all gone...y? can anyone tell me y? i see my bank statement...i hv alot...but nt in there leh...gone whr???????? haizzzzzzzzzz feeling utterly sian...sad...

No comments: