Friday, October 05, 2007

TGIF!!! yippeee!

so nice to receive a surprise early in the morning when i open up my lotus notes...hehe my dear bf actually wrote me an email wor, although full of errors..but i can still understand la...definitely perked up my fri mood! *silly grin* his last sentence "C u in 11 more weeks." aiyo..soooooooo longgggggggg lorrrrrrrrrrr.....nvm..i wait patiently for my SB STUFFS! hahaha...

oh ya...seriously wondering if laines priced the wrong price tag lor...how can stazon ink be S$9.50 when i buy US$6.40(after 10% discount)...its like same price lor...duhz..make me regret buying online...cos i can own my stazon NOW w/o waiting mah...since same price...duhz...i'm still hurping over tis tot lor..hehe...

yest's sb class(the long book class) was great...although the after effect is strained neck - due to much paper cutting (y not strained fingers? oh..become i basically juz trying my very best to cut the tiny flowers out of the patterned paper to use them for 3D effect on the long book that i'm doing)...cut n cut...paste n paste...surprised tat time passed so fast at fun class (haiz..y cant time pass as fast when i'm in my lecture leh?) i shall post some photos when i finish up the skeleton this wkend..stay tuned! i realise...I LOVE STAMPING! hahaha...

tonite goin meet up wif bf's frenz...celebrate bdays of 2 guys...goin meet them at shaw at orchard iso goin sim lim meet them..then i can go shopping 1st mah.. hiak hiak...oh...ter will be joining us too...too bad my dear bf is not ard...cos i bet he wish to have this ALL PPL PRESENT GATHERING lor...nvm i represent u! hehe but i forgot to bring camera..sori la..substitute wif my hp cam k? hopefully pix turn out well..

tml goin KC hse...goin over to eat, to scrap...i target to finish up the long book and also start on doin layout for the DT call by laines..hehe nv get selected also mayb can get some goodies mah...well at least i try... :p

okok goto start work le...getting late..945am le! wahahaha....

have a nice wkend pplz!

No comments: