Sunday, October 14, 2007

my sat...

spent my WHOLE day scrapping and packing...cleared the whole lot of mails on my table...document them nicely into files..hehe..cooked porridge ard 3+ for myself..then eat liao continue scrapping...feeling is damn shiok cos i've finished the whole album...wont be posting it this...it'll b at tsl once i take some nice pix...


dated my 2 bao bei last nite...oh man..how fast time flies..they've grown up so tremendously...but..no matter wat..still my bao beis...hehe..went marina sq shop present for jiaqi's fren..then went q at sakae for our dinner...then bring them to esplanade..wow nite view at roof terrace is nice n lomantic..too bad my bf not ard...:p

ok la..tired now le...its already 1am...let the pix do the talking bah..gd nite...








No comments: