Saturday, October 27, 2007

being tagged!

BEING TAGGED BY IRENE

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (hmmm I don’t quite feel comfortable with tagging people. So if anyone who reads my blog and wants me to tag on you, pls leave me a comment)

4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random / weird facts about me:

1. I love the corners of my pillow, my jackets..etc..why? because I’m like a big baby who loves to SNIFF them :D

2. I don’t know why do I choose engineer as my career

3. I don’t like green leafy vegetables except for some like kalian, kangkong

4. I can rot the whole day at home and do nothing but SCRAP!

5. I can’t leave home without my handphone, guess it has already become my MUST HAVE in life.

6. I’ve worked for 6 years and counting and I have no idea where have all my savings gone

7. Last one. Do you know I LOVE POTATO CHIPS? :p

No comments: