Monday, September 24, 2007

its mon...

its mon...i'm tired throughout day...busy wif WLP..busy wif my proj...busy wif catching up bits of my sb tots...hehe...and of cos busy wif tinking of my bf...tinking if he take his medicine promptly..tinking if he's still coughing...tinking did he wake up in the middle of the nite tinking of me like how i keep waking up last nite...

although i look as though i'm ok w/o my dar dar...but hor...actually hor...really abit sad la..hmmm maybe bcos these few wks stick ard too much...abit cant bear to part...but nvm...23rd dec will come very fast..

oh...i looked thru my hp..and i realise i din post the yummy yummy food we had last fri at blk 85 bedok market there..there...tis is the one...alot of food hor? only 5 of us wor...hehe...yum~~~



hehe..i've scrapped a remote control holder for my house..how is it? its the wooden remote control holder from daiso..i paint it and hv patterned paper and rubons on it..


No comments: