Sunday, August 12, 2007

a fast wkend

duhz..wkend alwiz end so fast...

anyway fri went marina sq supposing to watch movie but somebody read wrongly, ms dun hv tat show lor...end up, we went genki sushi n makan, then hang ard, shop ard...then head home le..

sat is more packed for me...done up jean's bday pressie...i altered a notebook for her..also did 1 for my dar dar..hehe...looks abit girly wif the ribbons hor? but those r the most MAN colors i can find le...hehe..



finally caught the movie Secret at bugis...after tat...guess wat i had for dinner? STEAMBOAT!

hmmm i head home myself by train...hehe tis time wif psp's companion..nice to play bobblepuzzle lor...wahahaha ya it's still my fav game soooo many yrs til now.. :p

hmmm now sun le...goin fasten up my pace for my assignment..so damn freaking sian lor...exam is coming also...arggghhhh...wish me luck...still hv q4, q10 and part b...gheeseee @_@

No comments: