Thursday, July 05, 2007

biggest nightmare

biggest dreaming kind of nightmare is abt finding beasts chasing u in ur dreams...BIGGEST reality kind of nightmare is to find urself not fitting into ur dress!!!! OMG!!!! i cant fit in nicely into 2 of my gowns lor...FAINT...meaning? time to shred some fats....duhz...luckily i still hv a few more these 'deceiving' dresses i can choose to wear...wahahaha

nicely wrapped up pressie(the wedding album) for my fren who's getting married tis sat on 070707...super special date...wish them both happily ever after..


hmmm finding something in my drawer...i found some old photos..really very old..cos those r my passport photos...consolidated them n took a snapshot...ok i noe i look horigible when i was young..but its out of humouring u ppl who r readin my blog tat i sacrifice my FACE....wahahhaa...shhhh dun laff too loud ah..

oh...the pen holder i scrapped for jess...i finished it on tues nite...haben take photos so no chance to blog...here they r...

No comments: