Thursday, June 28, 2007

mid wk wed's over...

so fast mid wk wed is over liao...today time passes fast in office...wink wink only knock off liao...reason? busy lor...busy wif work...busy wif consolidating my sb purchases..also busy wif disturbing ppl...haha...hmmmm thur already..goto pull up my socks and jia you for writing my specs...goin faint soon...drowning also..




today is mr hs bday...altered him a pen holder n i bot dove chocolate sticks to put inside the pen holder...here r the pix of the pen holder..





oh...today lect...hmmm i've gone wonderland...lost in his lecture...who? c pic...its my fat ah neh lao shi...hahaha...yes i took it during lect...cos i really dreaming liao..muz do something to wake myself up... ^_^


juz nw on my way back home, was listening to 933...they having xian ge ji yi...reading out the greetings...suddenly i realise...wah my dar n me hv been together for 5.5 yrs le!!! time really pass reallllllll fast lor...hehe...sms him on tat...nothing much la..juz to disturb him, let him noe someone miss him lor.... :p

ok la...goin koonz liao...left 6.5hrs of sleep...gd nitezzzz

No comments: