Saturday, June 30, 2007

hoorraaayyy!!!

hehe i'm happy..cos i finished another masterpiece!!! posted in TSL..cant post here..cos its meant to be a surprise gift for dar dar...hehe hey i noe u reading...soooo I PURPOSELY MAKE UR HEART ITCH LEH...wahaha wat can u do leh? *bleah*.... oh oh...also i also bot u a surprise pressie! hehe...when u come back u'll hv 2 gifts from me...touched leh... *silly giggle*

oh well..wat hv i done on sat...woke up in the morning, eat brunch n watch korean show til abt 2...start work on my surprise gift...chatted wif dar dar who wake up at 430am to get ready for his atlanta roadtrip..hope he enjoyed it and hv a safe trip...then ah..then i tidy up abit, went lot1, meet up wif a scrapper's bf to take my ordered pp...hehe thks cheekzy for giving me some flowers..pretty flowers there..then ah..then pack some food n bubble tea home as dinner wif my sisters..then continue korean show til 10...then scrap til now lor...hehe...

ok la...other days then post some photos of my new stuffs...

ciaoz....i goin post in TSL now..hoho

No comments: