Sunday, June 10, 2007

haiz...wkend ending soon...feeling the blues r here...duhzzz

fri nite busy wif my share-a-story album...done up the front n tentacles pages...inked all pages also...now left wif photos n journalling...hard leh...ask me to journal so much..really goto rack my brain liao le..

sat went bras basah wif da jie...went pop @ central, art fren, sagacity...end up at plaza sing spotlight...then i head down to orchard emerald! bot embossing ink and embossing powder..BUT i nv buy heat gun...haha i wan try iron and my office's heat blower...mayb they work? anyway kanna caught flu bug and slept all the way from 4+ til 730...11pm til 10am on sun...rare tat i sleep so much lor..hehe

sun...verdict of using iron for embossing...IT WORKS! juz tat it takes slightly longer time...n abit worried tat my paper will burnt...haha...

oh..a post on the pen holder i altered...i'll post my share-a-story album once its completed..

No comments: