Tuesday, June 26, 2007

bad mood

hoho yest bot sb stuffs again....but its my reservations previously...bot those wedding series papers...really really nice...buy to stock up :D shanice help me get my minnie can from mwl also..wohoo got less 25%...thks girl

bad mood today...was badly irritated early in the morning by a mad dog who come over to bark at me when i haben even put down my bag, take out my earphones and get my mood ready for work...haiz..i wish i'm out of office now...y on earth are there such ppl who either (1) is too eng (2) wan the whole world to know he's working....y cant he gimme peace, let me take my time to adjust my mood b4 stepping on my tail..feel like snapping on him lor..kauz! guess my whole mood today would be badly affected...sooooooo freaking sian lor...n tat explains my FXXKING HELL msn nick...haiz...

guess these few wks i'll b frowning alot at work...all those rf projs...all those last min pushings...mad dog barks....haiz i hate them all!!!! but LL cos its my job...我忍!!!百忍成金!!!

No comments: