Sunday, May 27, 2007

i've watched PIRATES!

wohooo watched pirates at ps wif alan, lishi, jeff & GF! perlin, jesmin, ah dar n ah liao...nice nice...so funny...whole show i laffing away...now i noe...watching movie w/o my dar dar feels so different...the usual seat on my left is not occupied by him...cant hold on to his right arm wif my left arm....hehe different feeling totally...but ok la..nevertheless i still feel great watching movie wif the guys...oh..we went for steamboat at bugis after movie..yum~ some after meal sneak pix...hehe...and also me goin out in sunshades on a sunny sunday...hehe..til my next post...

ah dar finishin the last piece of beef

my prawn shells...dun misunderstood oh..not all r mine..haha i peel for jesmin de...hehe

and tarrr darrrr tats me in sun shades ready to go out on sun afternoon...HOT HOT HOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Food seem nice!
Dont have steamboat here.
How i wish i was there..... : (