Tuesday, May 29, 2007

boring boring

so bloody, freaking bored....haiz..its only TUES! i wanna go home!!!!!!!!

dar dar bot my coach stuffs le...now i hv a black key pouch, a black wristlet and a brown wristlet...he bot me a pair of timberland shoes also (hopefully i can wear...hehe)




next tue hav a date wif the girls..FINALLY! n next thur having the Share a story class...wohoo i looking forward to tat...even though...even though i haben tot of any ideas yet....haha... i'll rack my brain after my quiz on sat...

tis thur goin down LSS for the sales...hmmm tinkin shld i go suntec for the pc show after LSS or go home straight to study, sat then go pc show...currently 3 items in my shopping list for pc show...external hd, lan cable and webcam! current webcam i hiam not gd leh...blur blur de..i wan get one tats like 1.3mp...hehe...

No comments: